Thursday 31 July 2014

My MAC Wishlist

I’m constantly adding to my ‘beauty must-buy’ list and have found my lusting for MAC products to be getting a little out of control lately.  It’s about time I made a few purchases but I can’t decide what I should get first.  I don’t even know a great deal about some of the products I want, I just know I want them (advertisers dream right here!).  Here’s my top ten items from my MAC Wishlist (trust me - there’s more than ten things I want).  I need some serious advice on what to buy!

MAC Wishlist 1

My standard Eyelure lash glue is starting to fail me a little bit.  I use the stuff that comes free with the strip lashes but lately I’m finding it’s just not sticky enough.  I’ve heard really good things about the Duo Adhesive including that it’s waterproof so I think I’ll be most definitely adding this one to my basket pronto.

Now I know it’s not for everyone but when I go out I like my make-up to have that ‘done’ look, if you know what I mean.  I’m all for ‘no make-up make-up’ but sometimes that flawless finish is just so appealing.  I’ve seen this powder foundation used in many a YouTube tutorial to fully set the face and think it could be just what I’m looking for.

I already have one of these in my collection and it probably receives more compliments than any other eyeshadow I own.  It’s buttery soft, easy to apply and packed full to the brim with shimmery glitter.  I’d love to extend my collection with a few more of these and have my eye on the shade Day Gleam.

I’m all over anything that will give me that Kardashian contoured look and this radiant creamy highlighter looks like it would do the trick.  Tanya Burr uses the shade Bright Forecast but I’m a little paler than her so don’t know if I’d suit one of the other shades more?  I’d really appreciate your help with this one so if you could let me know your thoughts in the comments that would great.

MAC fan or not - you have to agree their brushes are simply the best.  Overpriced, yes but I’m yet to find another brand that can live up to them.  The next one I’m after is the Pencil Brush as I think the shape of the bristles looks perfect for getting in the crease and adding shadow below the eye.

MAC Wishlist 2

Eye Kohl in Teddy (£14)
I never thought I’d see the day that I’d favour brown eyeliner over black but when a kohl is a gorgeous as this I can’t resist.  Smudgy and sultry, I think this shade would accentuate my brown eyes beautifully.  Points for the super cute name too! 

Lipstick in Twig (£15.50)
You may be able to tell but I’m a little Kardashian krazy at the moment and I’m lusting after MAC’s Twig lipstick as it’s apparently the shade Kylie Jenner uses to get ‘those’ lips.  WANT.  WANT.  WANT. 

Travel Size Strobe Cream (£10)
I’ve been meaning to buy this for ages and I’m not entirely sure why I haven’t to be honest.  Strobe Cream can either be used alone or mixed with foundation to give you that glow from within.  I’m going to opt for the travel size as it’s half the price and the perfect trial amount.

Powder Blush in Frankly Scarlett (£18)
I admit it.  This shade of blush looks terrifying.  However, used with the right brush and a light hand it can look amazing.  I’m fast-forwarding to Autumn days where I’d wear this with pale skin and lashings of mascara to create that ‘just come in from the cold’ look.  Perfection!

Fix + (£15.50)
Another product that’s been on my lust list for years now.  Fix + is quite simply a vitamin and mineral infused water designed to feed the skin and give it the vital goodness which it needs.  This would be great on holiday to freshen up your face when poolside.  I think it’s time I bought it.

And there you have it - the top ten MAC products I want NEED in my life right now.  I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions.  Which ones do I need?  Which ones aren’t worth it?  Sharing is caring girls.  Let me know!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...