Sunday 13 October 2013

Wig Wam Bam

 Dress - ASOS | Shoes - ASOS | Necklace - Primark | Bag - Faith

My hangover is killing me right now.  Urgh!  I wouldn’t usually post if I was feeling like this but my Blogtober promise to myself has forced me to pull myself around and get behind the keyboard.  This is the outfit I wore last night for my friend’s engagement party.  I do not resemble the girl in these photographs right now.  My hair is matted, my eyes bleary and I’ve not moved from the comfort of my bed all day.  Why do I do it to myself?

Despite my whinging I did have a really good night and it was totally worth me feeling this way.  Looking back at this outfit I think I may have been unintentionally inspired by Kim Kardashian.  A figure-flattering peplum style dress teamed with a pair of dainty strapped sandals is usually her signature look and although she sometimes has a few fashion faux pas, I think she always looks good.  If only I had her booty and her make up artist too - my life would be complete.

My dress was a steal from ASOS at only £16.50.  Go and put it in your basket now.   I bought in in navy too because it was such a good deal and I think it will be really nice to wear for work.  My shoes are from ASOS too as it’s one of my favourite places to shop.  

And now I have to go because a naughty Indian takeaway and a night in front of the TV is calling my name.  I suppose there are some advantages to being hungover.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend girls and guys.  See you tomorrow for Manicure Monday.

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...