Sunday 20 October 2013

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner


I’m forever searching for the product that will help me create the most beautiful, bright, doe-eyed look.  Think Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl when she is gazing longingly in to Chuck’s eyes.  That’s the look I’m aiming for!  I decided to give Rimmel’s Scandaleyes nude eyeliner a go in hope of achieving it...

The consistency of this liner is so soft and creamy and it applies effortlessly to the waterline.  It claims to be waterproof but I doubt it is as it wears off after a couple of hours.  I find myself topping it up throughout the day but I do that with my other make up anyway so a slick of eyeliner is no big deal.  My peepers are instantly brightened by the nude colour which looks a lot more natural than the pure white eyeliners I’ve seen people recommend.  I’ve tried them before and find they look a little unrealistic - something which should be saved for Halloween rather than every day.

At only £3.99 this really is a bargain.  I know a lot of girls must think so too because it took me ages to track it down in Boots.  It was always out of stock!  Although I do like this product, I must admit it doesn’t wow me.  And I do like to be wowed.  I’d happily pay more for something that really impresses me.  Something with a little shimmer in perhaps to really illuminate my eyes.  Any recommendations?

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...