Friday 11 October 2013

NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Paris Follies


Although I’m more of a lipstick girl I am partial to a nice slick of lipgloss now and again.  Sometimes you just need a bit of shine don’t you?  My favourite at the minute has to be the NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Paris Follies.  It simply sounds delicious don’t you think?

This colour actually applies a little more transparent than the red-toned fuchsia shade we see in the tube.  I was initially a bit disappointed when I first applied it but the shade quickly grew on me.  On the lips the colour is a lot more natural, giving that just bitten flush with a super glossy finish.  I like how the formula isn’t too thick or sticky as that’s what puts me off wearing lipgloss normally.  I can’t bear lip-lash (wind meets hair meets lips - we’ve all been there!)  The short bristle brush makes application really easy and I prefer it to the regular doe-foot sponges which usually come in glosses.  I think it feels a lot cleaner.

I’ve been wearing this gloss a lot on the days where I don’t want naked lips but a lipstick feels like too much effort.  It’s long-wearing which makes it great for work because I quite frankly don’t have time to touch up my make up when doing a 9 till 5.  Seriously, what’s not to love?  This also comes in 18 different shades so I think it’s about time I added another to my collection.

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...