Monday 14 October 2013

Manicure Monday 4: Revlon Nail Enamel in Vixen


This week I've opted for something simple but a gorgeous colour nonetheless.  Vixen by Revlon is a deep dark brown/berry shade and I love the way it looks on my short nails.  It adds a touch of class and makes me feel very sophisticated when wearing it.

I feel it's perfect for these blustery Autumn days we are having and would look beautiful against a cream woolen jumper and a couple of gold midi rings.  As the colour is so dark it can be really unforgiving if you aren't careful with the brush.  Nobody likes a messy paint job so remember to give yourself extra time when using darker shades or better yet, book yourself into a salon for a professional mani.  There's the perfect excuse for a pamper right there!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...