Sunday 27 October 2013

MAC Girl About Town Lipstick


It’s been a while since I’ve done a MAC lipstick review so I thought I’d spoil you all on this Sunday evening and show you which shade has been gracing my lips of late.  

Girl About Town is bright fuchsia pink shade from MAC’s permanent lipstick line.  It had been on my wish list for some time and when I came to the conclusion that I didn’t have a shade like this one in my collection, I decided to treat myself.  It’s what MAC call an ‘amplified’ formula which means that although it’s very pigmented, it’s also very moisturising and won’t dry your lips out.  The colour has cool blue undertones to it which help to make your teeth look whiter too - another perk!

I find myself reaching for this when my makeup is missing something and I need a bit of zhuzh.  It not only brightens up my lips but my whole face too.  I really like the name.  Girl About Town is playful and reminds me of going out on the town with my girlfriends for a cocktail or two...or three!  I smile just thinking about this shade :) And for that reason my friends, I deem it a very worthy member of my MAC collection.

GC.

PS.  I would just like to add that is my 100th blog post!  I can't believe I've wrote 100 posts!  Thank you to everyone who reads and follows Something Kinda Cloughton.  You have no idea how much I enjoy writing it and your support means so much to me    

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this review, been thinking about this colour lately but hadn't found a swatch from someone who wasn't super pale!
    Think I'll be adding it to my collection this Autumn :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) I think you definitely need it in your collection too...yet I think that about most MAC shades! I just can't help myself haha!

      GC xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...