Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween & The End of Blogtober!


Not only is today Halloween but it also marks the end of my Blogtober challenge.  At the beginning of the month I set myself a target to blog at least once every day during October and by jove I’ve done it!  I must admit I doubted if I could do it as finding the time to post something worthy and interesting every day is pretty hard.  I hope I managed to post some refreshing stuff and that you’ve enjoyed having something new to read daily.  Posting three to four times a week is going to feel like a breeze compared to what I’m used to right now.

I’ve discovered a lot about my ‘blogging self’ over this last month and found that I quite like to post about things other than just product reviews.  I’ve loved doing tags and lifestyle posts so look out for a lot more of those in the coming months.  I think most importantly doing this challenge has inspired me and brought back a passion for writing which I lost recently.  It was hard to blog every day whilst working full time, maintaining a social life AND taking a few days out for a weekend away but I’ve really enjoyed it and feel a real sense of satisfaction now my challenge is completed. 

I’m going to have a couple of days off now but will be back on Sunday with a blog post about my Halloween party which me and Mr W are hosting on Saturday.  I’m so excited!  I have a gruesome costume planned and I can’t wait to give the house a makeover.  Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year simply because I love dressing up!  Oh and you get to eat lots of sweets too.  That’s a bonus!  Sending lots of spooky love your way...

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...