Tuesday 1 October 2013

Happy Blogtober & Happy Birthday To Me!

  
Happy Blogtober to you all :) Blogtober!  What is this I hear you ask?  Well before you think I’ve gone absolutely crazy, I best explain why I’ve decided to rename this autumnal month of ours with a catchy little creation of mine.  Trust me, the more you say it, the more it sounds like a real word.  Blogtober...Blogtober...No?!

Bascially, if you’ve been reading my blog for some time now, you will have noticed it’s been a bit stop-start these past couple of months.  Life has been getting in the way and although I’ve been having a helluva time, I’ve come to the conclusion that I really need to give my blog all or nothing because I don’t like to do things half-heartedly.  

So, in order to get myself back into blogging mode, I’ve set myself a challenge.  I’m going to blog every single day in October.  That’s 31 days and 31 posts.  Can I do it?  I hope so!  It’s certainly going to be tricky and I imagine finding the time to post every day will be hard enough for a seasoned blogger, never mind a newbie like me, but I’m going to give it my best shot.

To start, I’d like to show you a few snaps of my birthday night out ensemble.  My birthday was on September 27th and I had a truly fabulous day and night celebrating with my friends and family.  I’m big on birthdays and put a lot of emphasis on getting glammed up and going out on the town.  I had my hair done especially and pulled out this little number that I’d been saving for the occasion.  I felt like quite the birthday girl once I was ready.

Anyway, what do you all think about Blogtober?  Does anyone fancy giving it a go with me and we can attempt the challenge together?  If you’re up for it, leave your blog link in my comments below so I can be sure to follow.  If there’s one thing I love more than writing posts it’s reading them :) 

GC.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Gemma :-) You look lovely and glamorous just as a birthday girl should be :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls! Just been having a look through your blog...I love it! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...