Tuesday 8 October 2013

Fluff & Fireworks


I was feeling rather snuggly in my new jumper last night so thought I would take a few snaps to share with you all.  I was headed to Houghton Feast again but this time to watch their firework show.  I must say the organisers really excelled themselves this year as the display was bloody marvelous.  So many pretty fireworks and they lasted ages too.  I was suitably impressed! 

When the bangs and sparkles finished we headed over to the feast (the fairground for you non-locals) and I allowed myself to be coerced into going on a ride with my teenage brother and his girlfriend.  Of course I made a fool of myself as I shrieked the whole way round and held on for dear life but it’s all part of the fun isn’t it?  As a result, my arms are aching today and I feel like such an old lady.  When did 24 become so old?

Anyway, I had a great night taking in the sights on the fairground and eating as much naughty food as I could stomach.  My cosy jumper, a recent purchase from Primark, kept me toasty all night so I’ll be investing a few more.  I have a haul post coming soon to show you what other lovely things I have been buying.  I just can’t get enough of Autumn clothes right now.

GC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...