Wednesday 24 July 2013

Nude Perfect Cleansing Oil


I think I’ve reached the stage in my life where I really need to take skincare seriously.  I’m almost 24 and although I’m still a bit of a ‘Spring chicken’ in the grand scheme of things, I’ve decided prevention is better than cure and so I’m going to give my face a little more TLC.  Gone are the days of removing my make up with a wipe (unless I’m drunk of course and then I can’t promise anything) and I’m waving goodbye to cheap, bog-standard brands.  From now on, I’m going to think twice about every product that graces my face.

To start with I’ve invested in a new cleanser which I’m trying to use both morning and night.  There’s so many different types of cleansers on the market and picking one can be really confusing.  Balms, gels, foaming formulas, liquids, creams, oils; the list is endless.  When looking for a new product I always take recommendations into account and I was hearing a lot of good stuff about the Nude Perfect Cleansing Oil.  I was a little dubious at first because I have combination skin which can be particularly oily on my t-zone and chin but I was so swayed by page after page of glowing reviews for this product that I decided to give it a go.  

I’m so pleased I did.  I love it so much that it’s currently the only cleanser I’m using.  One of the great things about it is that it’s gentle enough to use on the eyes, eliminating the need for another product yet surprisingly working well to remove even the thickest mascaras.  I massage two pumps of it into my dry face to begin then add a little bit of warm water so it becomes a little more fluid and milky.  I rub a clean muslin cloth over my face and watch as my make up begins to melt away.  I don’t ever have to apply a second coat and have noticed that my toner has a much easier job to do as the oil has dissolved almost everything on my face.  My favourite part?  How baby-soft my face feels after using it.  My complexion is glowing but for all of the right reasons.  It’s shine free and there’s no oily residue left behind which was initially a worry of mine.

At £28 this is more than I would usually pay for a cleanser but as it’s my resolution to start dipping my toe into the expensive skincare pond I think it’s a well deserved purchase.  A great addition to my expanding skincare collection!  Do you have any suggestions on what my next buy could be?  I can feel an addiction coming on...

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...