Monday 8 April 2013

L’Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray Volume


Being a massive fan of Ms Cheryl Cole (let’s face it...which girl from the North East isn’t?), she could put her name to anything and I would probably buy it.  So when L’Oreal released their new range of styling sprays, modeled by Chezza and an array of different hair do’s, I knew I had to give them a go.

There are three different products in the L’Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Styling Spray range: volume, straight and curly.  My every day hair is neither poker straight or curled but more of a messy, undone look so I picked the volume spray.  To get the best results, I apply it to the roots of my hair when it’s wet and then blast my hair with the hair dryer.  Instantly, my hair looks bigger and thicker with a natural bounce to it.  I also really like using this spray alongside my sleep rollers as it helps to hold in the volume from the roller and create extra height.  I make sure I use the two together before a big night out for mahoosive hair!  I’ve never used the spray on dry hair but I’m sure it would be okay to do so if used in moderation.  Remember dry hair doesn’t absorb anything as good as when it’s wet.

The spray promises to hold volume for at least three days and whilst I don’t think it lasts quite that long, my hair still has oomph the next day.  I often wake up after a heavy night looking slightly worse for wear but with my hair still full of life.  The handy trigger dispenses just the right amount of product and it feels weightless in your hair.  I really love this product and I’m definitely going to treat myself to the other two for when I change up my locks a little.  I think you should too!  After all...we’re worth it!  Sorry, sorry...couldn’t resist!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...