Friday 29 March 2013

Schwarzkopf Got2b Rockin' It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo


I bought this dry shampoo on a whim when I was shopping the other week.  I’m such a sucker for the word NEW emblazoned on a product and before I knew it this was in my basket before I could even think about it.  I rarely stray from my holy grail of dry shampoos, the one and only Batiste, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try another type.

The Schwarzkopf Got2b Rockin' It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo is a lightweight product which does a great job at absorbing dirt and grease.  It has a fruity and fresh fragrance which gives your hair that ‘just washed’ smell despite it being in need of a good old shampoo and condition.  As someone who only washes their hair two to three times a week, I depend massively on dry shampoo to give my hair some life when I can’t be bothered to wash it.

I have two gripes with this product.  The first being that although it does give your hair an extra day of life as it claims, it doesn’t work as well on day two or three.  For example, I normally wash my hair on Monday, use Batiste on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and it works just aswell on the third day as it does the first.  I don’t find the Got2b shampoo works quite the same way as it just doesn’t seem to build on itself.  My second gripe is that it sometimes leaves a grey coating on my hair even when I rub it in and make sure it’s not sprayed too close too my hair.

Although I do really like this product I don’t think it’s quite as good as my old faithful Batiste and therefore I don’t think I would repurchase it.  It’s slightly more expensive and just doesn’t work as well for me so next time I’m sticking to what I know does!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...