Sunday 24 February 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding


It’s been over two weeks since I last posted yet it feels like no more than two days.  Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun?  And I’ve been having plenty of that.  Since my last blog post I’ve attended a very heavy hen-do weekender, worked some seriously long hours at work (not so fun), and attended the wedding of the year, playing the part of Chief Bridesmaid.  I feel like I’ve not stopped and it’s actually a little weird to be able to sit down and have the time to write.  

But I think sometimes you need to put away your phones and computers and just enjoy what’s happening in front of you, especially with a day like a wedding.  It was my first full wedding and first time being a bridesmaid and I got to see every part of the day from start to finish.  I don’t think I was without a glass of champagne in my hand for most of it.  It was a beautiful day and I’m so glad I was a part of it.  Seeing my best friend look so amazing and marry the person she loves was so special.  I’m a massive fan of weddings now.  I think I’d go to them just for fun regardless of who was getting hitched!  I’ve included some pictures of the day for you all to have a look at it.

Anyway, back to blogging.  Having two weeks off has been lovely but my fingers can’t wait to get back to the keys and get some new posts up for you all.  I’ve found some fab new products that I can’t wait to share and I have a few events coming up in the next few weeks so watch out for some outfit posts.  Thank you all for reading!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...