Monday 4 February 2013

Cosmic Girl

Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boots
Necklace - New Look
Lipstick - YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 32

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a good weekend.  I know I did!  I went out for drinks on Saturday night and this is what I wore.  It’s a casual t-shirt style dress from River Island with a gorgeous cosmic print.  It’s midi length which is probably something I should avoid with me being a short ass but I don’t care.  Sometimes I wear things that don’t really do me any favours but I like them anyway.  High neck tops are another one.  They don’t really flatter me and make me look bustier than I am but I wear them because I like the way they look.  Does anyone else do this?  Please tell me I’m not the only girl out there who knows the style rules but defies them anyway? I think style is about wearing what you like so if something catches your eye then go for it.

As this dress is rather casual I decided to vamp it up a little with a dark berry shade of lipstick and my hair poker straight.  I mentioned in another post that I wanted to wear my hair straighter more often and I do really like the way it looks here.  I never wear my hair this sleek so when I do it really changes my look.  You may also notice that I’m looking a little more tanned.  I’ve found a gorgeous fake tan which I’ll fully review for you soon.  I’m very happy with the results!

Sorry that my photographs aren’t up to their usual standard.  My photographer...I mean boyfriend, was out so I had to call on my mam and sister to help me out.  Cue a load of squabbling and whinging over unflattering camera angles but I think we got there in the end.  Massive respect to all the single lady bloggers who get by with a tripod and self-timer mode.  I salute you!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...