Saturday 5 January 2013

No 7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser


The No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser is the product I reach for when I need a little extra pampering.  It’s creamy, lotion-like formula feels heavenly on your face and leaves my skin feeling super soft.  I use this product to double cleanse my face, removing my make up with it first.  After my skin is squeaky clean, I apply another layer and then soak the muslin cloth that comes with the product in hot water.  I ring out the cloth and make sure it's not too hot and then rest it on my face as I relax in the bath.  The heat works with the product to penetrate pores and give a deep clean result.

My skins feels great after using this product and I can really see the difference when I steam my face using the cloth.  I love how I can sit back and let the cleanser do the hard work and the cloth gently exfoliates your skin as you rub it against your face.  £9.95 is a good price too as you only need a small amount each time.  Definitely one too add to your bath time routine and just what my skin needs at the minute.

GC.

1 comment:

  1. This product sounds right up my street. Thank for provided an a great review.
    I will be buying this product after pay day.

    http://confessionsofanailoholic.blogspot.co.uk

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...