Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year at Butlin's - New Year's Day


Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Jacket - H&M
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boots
Bag - New Look

New Year’s Day and my last night at Butlin’s (sob!).  If you’ve been reading any of my other Butlin’s posts you will know I had a dress drama on NYE and so had to wear my only other dress, which I’d originally planned for New Year’s Day night.  Far too complicated but which girl isn’t?

I wore my Spice Girl style top paired with a casual Topshop skirt which I usually wear during the day.  I felt really underdressed at first but after throwing on my fur jacket and adding some red lipstick I felt ready to go.  I don’t know what it is about red lippy but it always brightens up my face and makes me feel better.

I’m really sad that the festive period is now over.  Today was my first day back at work and it’s finally cemented the fact the Christmas has gone and life is back to normal.  Bye bye lazy days and over-eating.  My main New Year’s resolution is to make my blog the best it can be and I have a lot planned for it for the coming months.  Thanks to those out there who are reading!  I really appreciate it!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...