Thursday 24 January 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo




Those of you who follow me on Twitter will have seen mine and my friend’s endless ramblings about the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo serum.  For those of you who don’t follow me - then you should ;) (@GemmaCloughton).  But seriously, after struggling to express my love for this product in 140 characters, I thought it was time to give it a real review.

French based skincare company La Roche-Posay were recommended to me by the girls at Grazia.  I was breaking out after a terrible experience with a foundation (more here) and I was the spottiest I had ever been.  The La-Roche Posay range includes just the bare basics for your skin without any fancy colouring or fragrances added which can irritate your skin more.

The Effaclar Duo formula is designed to reduce the appearance of imperfections and unblock clogged pores.  I can’t stress how much this has changed my skin.  After applying to my whole face twice daily, I saw an immediate improvement in my breakout.  Over the next few days my face looked a lot clearer and then eventually got back to it’s normal state of calm.  If you are prone to a breakout or two I would definitely recommend this.  

I’m currently experiencing another breakout due to increasing the amount of water I drink.  Who’d have thought being healthier and drinking more water would make your skin worse?  I’ve done my research though and my skin is going through a purging stage because of the water flushing out all of the toxins so I’m going to stick with it and keep drowning myself with H2O.  I’m know my trusty Effaclar Duo will help me through.  Seriously, it’s a life saver.  And the Effaclar range is at Boots for 2 for £15 at the minute!  Go buy!

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...