Thursday 17 January 2013

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion


Can you believe how cold it is right now?  Freezing temperatures and wet weather play havoc with your skin and the constant changing from hot to cold doesn’t do much good for it either.  It’s days like today that you need a really good moisturiser to protect your skin and put back the goodness the weather takes out.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion is part of their popular 3-step skin care program.  I can’t vouch for the other two products in this range but I can safely say this moisturiser is amazing.  I tend to get a really dry nose and forehead which can be really hard to get rid of but one application of this little beauty and I was flaky no more.  Thin enough to wear under make up but thick enough to use at night, this really is a multi-use product.  I love the pump dispenser too as it gives you just the right amount of moisturiser.

The instructions advise you use this on dry areas only but I’ve used it all over my face and had no issues.  Clinique also recommend this works best for people with dry or combination skin so if you do have oily skin this product may not be for you.  It works great for me though and I can’t get enough of it right now.  Clinique isn’t one of my go-to skincare brands.  I’m not sure why but I think I’ve been missing out.  If payday ever comes (January is so long!) I'll be taking a trip to their counter.

GC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...