Monday 24 December 2012

The not so secret Santa





Dress - Primark
Bag - Faith
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boots
Lipstick - MAC Saigon Summer
Nails - OPI Don't Mess With OPI

This is what I wore for my secret Santa night with the girls.  It’s our annual tradition to all get together, exchange presents, drink plenty of wine and then hit the town.  This year I managed to let slip who I’d bought for just before we were about to start and everyone worked out who had who.  My bad!  Despite that we all had a really good, really drunken, night and I love my presents from my secret Santa.  I’ll be sure to blog about what I got along with my other Christmas presents too (ooo - not long now!)

Anyway, on to the outfit.  My dress was from Primark, which after a dry spell I think now has some amazing stuff in.  I’m not really a black dress sort of person but if ever there’s a time to pull out a LBD it’s Christmas isn’t it?  I paired the dress with my lovely Lita boots and finished the look with a slick of orange/coral lipstick to give my outfit a pop of colour.  I had my hair cut and blow-dried but after doing some last minute Christmas shopping in the rain all day I shouldn’t have bothered.  I do love my vintage style curl however!  I think it adds a little something extra to my outfit.

I shall wish you all a Merry Christmas as I won’t be doing anything involving a laptop, mobile phone or iPad tomorrow!  Christmas Day is family day in our house.  Hope you have a good one and the fat man is kind to you all.

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...