Friday 28 December 2012

Seasons Greetings



001.  Quality Streets!
002.  Cracker toys
003.  Table decorations
004.  Presents
005.  Nice hat!

Christmas is over.  Can you believe it?  It’s my favourite time of the year and it came and went far too quickly for my liking.  I hardly felt Christmassy and didn’t have time to do any of my normal traditions this year, such as watching as many xmas movies as possible and spending all of my time at the shops.  Nonetheless, Christmas Eve came and I did feel suitably festive and I had a great couple of days (see my snapshots above).

Today was my first day back to work which has totally thrown my body clock.  I’ve got the Monday blues on a Friday.  What’s the deal with that?  All of the seasonal partying has caught up with me and I’ve been exhausted today.  Plus, to make matters worse, all of my beauty routines have been replaced with ‘falling asleep drunk with my make up on’ so I have a face which looks like a pizza and it’s really sore :( ouch!

And that’s not the end of it for my poor skin as on Sunday I’m off to Butlin’s to see in the New Year, which means more alcohol, more bad food and more naughty beauty habits.  I’m going to try and get one or two product reviews in before I go but if not I shall have lots to update you with once I’m back.  Hope you all have a great New Year!

GC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...