Wednesday 12 December 2012

If you wannabe my lover

Top - Topshop
Skirt - River Island
Bag - Topshop (old)
Rings - Portugese Market Stall & Muse

This is what I wore to my friend’s leaving party at his house last weekend.  I always struggle with what to wear at house parties as it’s hard to find the perfect balance between smart and casual.  This skirt is great for dressing up or down.  It’s not quite maxi, not quite midi length but has a slit going up the side (very Angelina-esque) which shows off the right amount of flesh.  I paired it with my ‘Spice Girl‘ top which I got from Topshop.  It’s basically just a high-neck lycra crop top but it reminds me of what the Spice Girls used to wear in the Wannabe days!

It’s so nice to be able to blog about clothes which are actually in the shops at the minute.  It feels like it’s been ages since I treat myself to some new togs.  Lately I’ve just been delving into the depths of my wardrobe and pulling out old stuff and trying to make it look new again but buying new things is a lot more fun!  I’ve been getting some new stuff for the festive season so will certainly be posting some new outfits soon.

GC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...