Tuesday 18 December 2012

Benefit The POREfessional


My first experience with make up primers was awful.  I can’t remember the exact name of the first one I used but it was a drug-store, clear, gel-like product which made my make up look worse not better.  The primer appeared to have wore off in patches by the end of the day and all of my make up went with it, giving me a ‘leper-like’ appearance.  You can imagine why I therefore deemed primers a pointless product.

Oh how my opinion changed when Benefit The POREfessional came into my life.  I could no longer ignore the hype about this miracle product and had to give it a try.  It glides onto your skin effortlessly making it feel silky smooth and prepped for foundation.  My skin seems brighter when wearing the product and my make up definitely lasts longer - all day in fact!  I can certainly see the difference if I miss this step from my morning routine.  

The only thing that I don’t love is the price.  At £23.50 for 22ml, this little beauty is very expensive.  Benefit have recently introduced a value size version which is double the product for £29.50 but it’s limited edition and has been sold out for ages otherwise I would have stocked up.  You’d probably find me buying this product if it was payday or I was feeling thrifty but when I’m not, I will be looking for cheaper alternatives that do the same job.

GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...